Your privacy is critically important to us. OXO Games Studio have a few fundamental principles
3. Personal Information and Children: OXO Games Studio produces some applications intended for use by children, with parental participation and supervision. OXO Games Studio is committed to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 and the regulations of the Federal Trade Commission in the operation of our games. OXO Games Studio does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. We do not request children to provide us with personally identifiable information, and do not offer features that are intended to collect such information from them. If you have any question regarding OXO Games Studio data collection practices by children, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Personal and Sensitive Information: OXO Games Studio may also use ad network providers to help present advertisements on our products. These ad network providers use your demographic information (certain anonymous information about you as a user:such as age and country), read external storage to save game data on your device, phone state (either it’s in call state or not), current accounts (email attached in your device), camera feed and calendar event for the following purposes:
(a) to operate and improve offering ads
(b) for targeting better
(c) measurement of the effectiveness of their advertisements
(d) to predict the characteristics and preferences of the audiences
(e) to help delivering more relevant advertisements
5. Collection of Non-Personal Information: OXO Games Studio uses tracking technology to collect non-personal identifying information from the users, including the Unique Device Identifier (UDID) for your mobile device. We may use Tracking Technologies to help tailor our content, understand content usage and improve or customise our content and offers. These Tracking Technologies specifically collect non-personal data, and do not collect information from users outside of the app. We do not combine personal information with non-personal information.
6. Links to Websites: OXO Games Studio contains links that leads to App Store. These links are in place to permit our users to rate our games or purchase other OXO Games Studio products.
7. How we make use of Information: We use anonymous, non-personal data for internal operations, such as analysing the effectiveness of our games, improving our features, and for other similar purposes. In addition, from time to time, we may undertake or commission statistical and other summary analyses of the general behaviour and characteristics of users participating in our services and the games. By doing so, we may share anonymous information with third parties. That anonymous information provided to third parties will not allow anyone to identify you. We may collect minute information through features of the games and through non-personal tracking technologies. OXO Games Studio may also use other tools or third party analytical services to collect and use certain non-personal data not limited to your device UDID and aggregated patterns of app usage (length of time on the app and use of different features). When OXO Games Studio uses third parties to assist in analysis of our games, it requires them to comply with COPPA and other applicable laws. OXO Games Studio does not sell, rent, share or transfer any of the information collected to third party in ways other than described in this policy.